Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Entertainment

anyone else notice that things we all find entertaining are kinda always at the very least hypothetically uncomfortable for someone else? only real notable exception being sex? although even then i spose there are all those potentially nasty side effects, STI's and what-have-you, kinda makes you wonder about the state of the world that in order to relieve our own boredom we look at other peoples misery... which brings me to my next point :P my blog is really rather difficult to write, and i think im figuring out why, no one really cares about life if its going well lol, and i have literally no complaints :) im obscenely happy, i mean, who wants to read about that lol? which causes me to attempt to write horribly pretentiously about things that actually have wider relevance than my own troubles, or just saying random shit that pops into my head, equally valid i suppose lol.

well thats kinda the end of my thought, again, no drama means very little to really write about lol, so night all and im sure i shall return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment